Sunday 17 February 2008

Rainbow Tilted Blocks


It's taken a while, but I've finally got back to my Knitting New Scarves stash-busting project. I've picked another easy one, because I was lacking a project simple and portable enough for travelling knitting. This is 'Tilted Blocks', in Noro Silk Garden colour 87, on 5mm needles. I thought the longish stretches of each colour would work well with the design, and so far I seem to have been right. One knot so far, which I spliced. Compared to some balls from Noro, that's quite good.

I have four balls of this, but I doubt I'll use all of them. Two and half to three will probably make a good length, and I might get a matching hat too.

1 comment:

Lynne Barr said...

I think the long stretches of color work well too. Can we see your matching hat if you knit one?