Sunday 27 January 2008

Introduction & Parallelograms

Good afternoon to everyone. My name is Ana Maria. I joined the KAL about a month ago but had a hard time finding the book at any of our LYS. I finally ordered it on the web.
I started the parallelograms scarf but instead of using the yarn it called for I am using The Wool Boutique's Elle Merino Brights which I had in my stash. I really like the gradation of colors. It is fun and is knitting up fast.
Of course since I made the fibers change it has a different look to it. But I love it.

3 comments:

- Sandi - said...

Hey, wow, great! It looks so playful!

La Cabeza Grande said...

What a beautiful color progression! Well done, Ana Maria.

Lynne Barr said...

Amazing how each color seems to fit perfectly within each parallelgram. Looks great!